Skipzer

Skipzer, Mage

Post  Skipzer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:07 am

1. What's your in real life name?
    Erik Anveden
    2. Where are you from?
    Sweden
    3. How old are you?
    4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid?
    Skipzer(Mage), DPS, usually do arcane 57/3/11, could also go fire to grant the raid 5% more crit with spells.

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec? (rate from 1 to 5, were 1 is really bad and 5 is excellent, when putting a 5, this means you really maximize your playing style, putting out the best dps/healing/tanking/sockets/enchants/everything that benefits the character in the best possible way, and explain why you rated yourself this way, do NOT just put a number, example:
    5, i've been playing this game since the release. I know what i'm doing. Yes i know how to top my dps both as Arcane and Fire. Also i'm a decent pvp player aswell.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?
    Yes i am.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?
    ouff. aight uhm Lets see
    Vanilla: Everything up to naxx40.
    TBC:MH,BT,SSC,TK,Kara,Gruul. Kalecgos in Sunwell
    Wotlk:
    Naxx(10+25)cleared
    OS(10+25)3drakes cleared
    Malygos(10+25) Cleared
    Ulduar(25)Cleared
    ToC(10+25)Cleared
    ToC(HC)(10)Cleared up to a tribute to mad skill
    ToC(HC)(25)4/5

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?
    Progress, And i little less serious than
    my Old guild(paranormal)was, they were raiding A LOT(4 times/week 4h) and i don't have the time to raid that much as i got loads of Studies

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? (from 1 to 5, where 5 is fluent and excellent, and 1 is really bad). If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?
    I can use my Microphone and i would rate my english about 3-4

10. Anything else you'd like to add?
    for my gear. it's pretty much pvp gemmed and enchanted.
    but in case i get into the guild i simply change both gem and enchants. So no worries bout that.

And i know you don't need a mage right now. But toss me a whisper ingame if you do some day;)

Last edited by Skipzer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Skipzer

Re: Skipzer, Mage

Post  Skipzer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:09 am

*Deleted by writer*

Last edited by Skipzer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nvm that)
    Uhoq
    Guild Master

Post  Uhoq on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:16 am

Hi! Im gonna let Keryn look at this his the Mage Officer.
    Keryn
    Officer

Post  Keryn on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

As mentioned before, we are currently full on mages.
    But I must say that your app is quite nice and you have been raiding quite a lot wich comes in handy when progressing.

I will DEFINITLY keep you in mind for when a mage-spot pops up mate.

Skipzer

Post  Skipzer on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 am

Great:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:30 pm