Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

4 posters

Xadé, 80 warrior

Xadé

Xadé, 80 warrior Empty Xadé, 80 warrior

Post  Xadé Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

1. What's your in real life name?
    Ken Robin

2. Where are you from?
    Norway

3. How old are you?

4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid?

Playing warrior and i think my role during a raid is dps. maybe tanking when i got good enough tanking gear. :]

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec?

i would rate myself in arms as 3 because of my dps and the rotation i use. same with fury, 3 because of the dps and rotation even thougt i could need better fury weps. as tanking i would rate myself as 2 because i dont know tanking so much as i do with the dps specs.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?

Yes i am able to raid all the days that you are raiding.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?

Well i didn't get 60 before TBC came out so in TBC : Karazhan|Gruul| Magtheridon and Zul Aman. in wotlk : OS 10/25 | Voa 10/25 | Naxx 10/25 | Abit experience in ulduar 10 | Toc 10 | EoE 10/25 and Ony 10/25

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?

I expect that people meets up prepared to raids with flasks and food etc. and that you are a friendly guild with nice progress :]

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?

Yes i am able to speak english and use ventrilo. Well, my english aint the best but i would rate myself as 3 maybe Razz

10. Anything else you'd like to add?

Nope nothing else. ^_^
    Minoxz

Xadé, 80 warrior Empty Great DPS!

Post  Minoxz Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Xade got nice DPS and are a friendly teamplayer. He knows his class!
    He got my vote!

Mino
    Uhoq
    Uhoq
    Guild Master

Xadé, 80 warrior Empty Re: Xadé, 80 warrior

Post  Uhoq Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:19 am

Hi! Im gonna let Warpux look at this! His the Warrior Officer!
    Warpux
    Warpux
    Officer

Post  Warpux Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Denied.

We don't really need any more dpswarriors at the moment.
    Also, you're required to be 18 or older to be able to join.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 am