Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

4 posters

Bots, don't use them! :(

Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Bots, don't use them! :( Empty Bots, don't use them! :(

Post  Gorebyss Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Howdy everyone!

So, haha, I don't know where to start .. this is kinda embarassing and ridiculous, but I think it's a good idea to inform you guys that using bots, is NOT a good idea. Me, personally, tried a bot out yesterday, a fishingbot (cause you all know how excited I am in getting the worst achievement ever - the fishing achievement called 'One that Didn't Get Away!'. And it didn't really turn out good. Today when I logged on I got a message saying "your account has been temporarily suspended, blabla".

So I went in on my e-mail and found out that this program which contains a precious bot, really wasn't my friend (as I thought! *sadface*)
    It actually threw me into the shit.
    So I'm sitting here with a BIG sadface, unable to play on my account for 72hours, which means I'll probably miss sundays raid due to this stupid shit *madface*.

So now I'm going to do other stuff, such as fixing the homepage, forum, fuck, eat, shit and sleep without wow in my life for the next 72 hours! PANIC! haha.

Oh well, enjoy the game meanwhile I'm gone. This is just a warning for all of you in the guild - DON'T use bots!
    Uhoq
    Uhoq
    Guild Master

Bots, don't use them! :( Empty Re: Bots, don't use them! :(

Post  Uhoq Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 pm

ok that was sad. well dont fucking use bots Wink
    Its just trouble...
    Minoxz

Post  Minoxz Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Seriously?

I've used a fishing bot for 1 year ago, used it over 4 months or so, didn't got a single whisper from a game master ;P

However - What bot did you use? (Name)
    Aengel
    Aengel
    Officer

Post  Aengel Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi, Sorry but i am locking this thread. Do not want a reply with which bot was sued and so forth.

Stay away from the bots!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:44 pm