Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

3 posters

kebabkennet, holy priest

Kebabkennet

kebabkennet, holy priest Empty kebabkennet, holy priest

Post  Kebabkennet Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 pm

. What's your in real life name?
    Rasmus Öhrn

2. Where are you from?
    I come from sweden, from a litte town called Markaryd.

3. How old are you?
    I am 17 years old, (would like to be 18 now!)

4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid?
    I play Kebabkennet, he is a holy priest that keep the tanks and all other raid members in good mood by healing them. Since I like to help people I really like to be healer and I think that I'm kind of good at it.

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec? (rate from 1 to 5, were 1 is really bad and 5 is excellent, when putting a 5, this means you really maximize your playing style, putting out the best dps/healing/tanking/sockets/enchants/everything that benefits the character in the best possible way, and explain why you rated yourself this way, do NOT just put a number, example: 5 ofc *blink* *blink*)
    Here i have to say 4, I feel that i'm pretty high skilled but i haven't bought the best enchants / gems on every part of my gear due lack of money. But that will come with the time, I hope. Atm while i write I do 5k hps in toc 10 hc. if that should be said here.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?
    Yes, I am 98% sure that i can participe those days. But irl things have to go before wow so sometimes I maybe have to say no.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?
    I haven't played wow before wotlk so i have just done the wotlk raids. And since i started this char after patch 3,2 when it was conquest emblems in hc I haven't done many raids but still i have done:
    Onyxia 10/25
    Trial of the crusader 10 / Almost 25 (anub left)
    Trial of the grand crusade almost 10 ( anub left)
    VoA 10/25
    Ulduar 10

Not a very long list but nowadays it is just some raids that is important.

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?

I want to join the guild becasue I want a steady group for toc so i can stop joining pugs. I will also meet some new friends and hopefully help the guild to manage harder and harder raids.

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? (from 1 to 5, where 5 is fluent and excellent, and 1 is really bad). If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?
    Yes, of course i got vent and working headseat. And i can speak english even though i don't got the highest grade in school Wink

10. We would like to see our applicants being 18 years old or older. If you are under this age, please motivate why we should make an exception for you and why do you think you should be worth a spot?
    I am 17 years old so next years I am 18. And I am not acting like a kid or so. I am serious , but ofc i can make funny things too Smile

11. Please include an armory link of your gear. Why did you choose this spec? is there anything to improve with the spec which will boost the raiding?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Kebabkennet&gn=Power+Of+Dark+Crusaders I am holy because it is the best healing spec, and i like it very much
    i got 2 pvp items in my pve gear, that is beacause if haven't found any better so far.
    12. Anything else you'd like to add?
    I already have a guild atm but it doesn't do any raids so I will leave it. Hope that you want me

Goodluck and hopefully see you soon!
    Aengel
    Aengel
    Officer

kebabkennet, holy priest Empty Re: kebabkennet, holy priest

Post  Aengel Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Minimum level on gear but that is not so important since it will come with raiding.
    Will discuss your app with the other officers. I only have good experinece with smålänningar, yes we have more of them in guild... affraid
    Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Post  Gorebyss Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

please contact any officers ingame to have a little chat.
    Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Post  Gorebyss Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 pm

declined due to age.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:59 am