Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

3 posters

Apply. Eihdee. Blood-Death knight DPS

Eihdee

Apply. Eihdee.  Blood-Death knight DPS Empty Apply. Eihdee. Blood-Death knight DPS

Post  Eihdee Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello! Apply for the Psychosocial.

1. What's your in real life name? Pera.

2. Where are you from? Im from Finland, Helsinki.

3. How old are you? 18.

4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid? Im play blood dk and i like raid as DPS.

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec?
    Yes, i think im learning all the time this class. I use always rare sockets and if i have money for epics i buy them. I enchant always my items (always no just best, but near it). I do over 3k dps all the time and with good raid buffs it can be over 4k (with atm gear).
    These are my arguments for number 4.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?
    Raid time is best for me. I can always come raids.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?.
    Yes thats the long story.
    I have cleared all pre-tbc and tbc raids except 2 quarters from pre tbc Naxxramas and 2 last bosses on BlackTemple. I played pre-tbc and tbc with my rogue Eihdee-Server: Bladefist. I have sold that account, it can be found name "Xaven" or "Xavi".
    WOTLK RAIDS: I have cleared Naxxramas,OS25,VOA25,Malygos Warlock Eihde,Druid Randelin. I Stopped playing with these 2 in march 09. I iced that account and i played with my brothers Resto Druid Raymy some months and cleared these new ones: Ulduar25 and New voa25.
    Now i play with this dk and this is in my own account what includes warlock Eihde and Druid randelin Smile. Togc is new place for me!

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?
    Activitety> Raids, funny people and new experience for me.

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? (from 1 to 5, where 5 is fluent and excellent, and 1 is really bad). If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?

Yes, i can speak english, i rate my speak 3. I have michrophone and ventrilo. Im always on it when we raid.

10. We would like to see our applicants being 18 years old or older. If you are under this age, please motivate why we should make an exception for you and why do you think you should be worth a spot?

I think i can skip this question, because my birthday was on march.

11. Please include an armory link of your gear. Why did you choose this spec? is there anything to improve with the spec which will boost the raiding?

I want that blood spec because i dont like dps with unholy or frost.
    LINK! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Eihdee

New relic coming, today.!

12. Anything else you'd like to add?

Eihdee, THANKS! And waiting!
    Uhoq
    Uhoq
    Guild Master

Apply. Eihdee.  Blood-Death knight DPS Empty Re: Apply. Eihdee. Blood-Death knight DPS

Post  Uhoq Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 am

nice application, u lack some gear atm! well im gonna talk with the other officers!
    Eihdee

Apply. Eihdee.  Blood-Death knight DPS Empty Re: Apply. Eihdee. Blood-Death knight DPS

Post  Eihdee Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes, i dinged half week ago, gearing fast. All the time doing nax25, ony25,os25,toc5,voa25,hc instances (ulduar 10/25, if someone invs me Very Happy)
    Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Post  Gorebyss Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

yes, it's nice that you're gearing up and all that.

But since we're starting to progress in Icecrown citadel and your gear isn't even viable for ToC 10 yet. You won't be near in dps at all of the others ..

We have to be realistic, we cannot gear someone up from blue to t10.

So for me it's a no, but I dunno what the other officers has to say about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:01 am