Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

4 posters

Share a joke with the people put one here!

Féarless
    Féarless

Share a joke with the people put one here! Empty Share a joke with the people put one here!

Post  Féarless Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 pm

A place you can post funny jokes or experiences Smile
    chocolata
    chocolata

Share a joke with the people put one here! Empty Re: Share a joke with the people put one here!

Post  chocolata Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 pm

the other day i was chilling with my friend and we see this hot chik so iam like check that hot babe out!! and he is like dude thats my mom!!!
    Sucee
    Sucee

Share a joke with the people put one here! Empty Re: Share a joke with the people put one here!

Post  Sucee Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm

''Your mum is sooo fat that if she walks in front of the televison you will miss 2 programs.''
    Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Post  Gorebyss Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm

A friend of mine was on a vacation this summer and didn't just get tipsy, but fucktard drunk. Suddenly he noticed a hot chick on the dancefloor and they started to dance etc. After a while they decided to go for a smoke and since he was so drunk his pronouncement was really crap. He also noticed that he didn't have any lighter in his pocket so he asked the chick nicely "heeeyyyy Amandaa, can I .. can I borrow you later?" and ofcourse he was supposed to say "hey Amanda, can I borrow your lighter" but since he was so drunk he couldn't really pronounce "lighter" so the words formed themselves into "later".

Later that evening he was dancing with some other chick and he was still drunk. When he was going to hug the chick goodbye he was screaming across the floor to my friends "FAN VAD HON LUKTAR SVETT!!" which basically means in swedish "god damn she smells sweat like hell!" and she was asking him "what did you just say?" or "what does that mean?" he was like "I said, you smell very sweet". You basically have to be understanding swedish in order to get this joke prolly :p
    Féarless
    Féarless

Post  Féarless Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:15 am

Im running around in dalaran doing nothing but my usualy buisness and there is a death knight running by.

Einfari: Hey Féarless
    Féarless: Hi who are you?
    Einfari: Are you truly fearless as you name states?
    Féarless: What do you mean? Are you afraid or something?
    Einfari: I SURE AM,BYE! (runs away)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:51 am