Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Warlock Application

Blessthefall

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Blessthefall Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 pm

1. What's your in real life name?

Daniel Freyr

2. Where are you from?

I'm from Iceland, Reykjarvik

3. How old are you?

20 Years Old

4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid?

I play a Destruction Warlock and my role during raid is DPS

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec? (rate from 1 to 5, were 1 is really bad and 5 is excellent, when putting a 5, this means you really maximize your playing style, putting out the best dps/healing/tanking/sockets/enchants/everything that benefits the character in the best possible way, and explain why you rated yourself this way, do NOT just put a number, example: 5 ofc *blink* *blink*)

When I play I always have Potions, Food Buffs, Sockets on when I'm playing currently I need more enchants on gear I haven't done that yet because of lack of ingame-cash so I'm getting it done as soon as possible. I'm always on the prowl for more knowledge of my class all the way to articles, rotations or simple class review posts. I'm on time.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?

I applied because this is the best time for me my other guild raided on Fridays and Saturdays and sometimes the raided randomly wich was really inconvenient.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?

'Pre-TBC'; Molten Core, BWL, Onyxia, BWL cleared.
    'TBC'; I took a long pause there and I only got a glimpse of Karazhan.
    'WoTLK'; Everything except Ulduar and Malygos.

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?

More raiding experience and social interacting, maybe some gear and laughs along the way.

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? (from 1 to 5, where 5 is fluent and excellent, and 1 is really bad). If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?

I have a university degree in English so I speak English fluently (5)and I have ventrilo and a microhpone

10. We would like to see our applicants being 18 years old or older. If you are under this age, please motivate why we should make an exception for you and why do you think you should be worth a spot?

I don't really care how old you are as long as you are well spoken and mature.

11. Please include an armory link of your gear. Why did you choose this spec? is there anything to improve with the spec which will boost the raiding?

Well It's currently down at the moment I have t9 and 4,9GS

12. Anything else you'd like to add?

Live long and prosper!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:57 am