Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosocial Skullcrusher EU

3 posters

Resto Druid application

Droodsor

Resto Druid application Empty Resto Druid application

Post  Droodsor Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:04 am

1. What's your in real life name?
    Steinþór

2. Where are you from?
    Iceland

3. How old are you?
    16 years old.

4. What character are you playing and what do you think your role is during a raid?
    I am a Resto druid so i would be healing.

5. If you would rate your playstyle of your class and spec, how much would you rate yourself as a player of that appropriate class and spec? (rate from 1 to 5, were 1 is really bad and 5 is excellent, when putting a 5, this means you really maximize your playing style, putting out the best dps/healing/tanking/sockets/enchants/everything that benefits the character in the best possible way, and explain why you rated yourself this way, do NOT just put a number, example: 5 ofc *blink* *blink*)
    I would probably rate myself about 4 because I try my best but i know my best isn't the best of the best, tho I try to have it that way.

6. We raid the days: tuesdays, thursdays and sundays the times: 20.00-23.00, are you able to attend to these raids? If not, why?
    I would probably be able to raid those times except if something comes up then i would try to let you know in advance.

7. Whats your previous raiding experience? (vanilla 'pre tbc'), TBC and WOTLK. What bosses and instances have you cleared?
    my raiding experiance is almost only WOTLK and in WOTLK i did more raids in 3.1 and took a brake soonly after 3.2 and just started again a about a two weeks ago

8. What do you expect from us as a guild?
    A mature and friendly enviroment to raid with and chat with about character improvements, raiding and beyond

9. Are you able to speak english and use ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone and sound? If yes, how well would you rate your english? (from 1 to 5, where 5 is fluent and excellent, and 1 is really bad). If you don't have a working microphone or sound and cannot use ventrilo, why?
    i am able to speak english through vent, i would rate my english about 4,5 since i've been told i am very good at english for in icelander

10. Anything else you'd like to add?
    no thats about all i have to say, i am open to changes in my playstile and adjustment that would profit the guild.

Droodsor - Resto Druid
    Uhoq
    Uhoq
    Guild Master

Resto Druid application Empty Re: Resto Druid application

Post  Uhoq Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 am

Hi! Im gonna let Leitz look at this! His the Druid Officer!
    Gorebyss
    Gorebyss
    Admin

Post  Gorebyss Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Kinda low age imo, and a very short application with short answers. You might want to evolve it?

but we surely need healers atm. Resto druids as well as resto shamans and holy priests. Motivate why we should choose you.

We've had some bad experience so far with younger guys, since they cannot stay until the raid is finished and over etc (to 23.00 GMT that is), are you able to stay this whole time?

other than that, I'll leave the rest to leitz since he's the druid officer.
    Droodsor

Post  Droodsor Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 pm

I am able to stay longer than that yes, since we here on iceland dont have summer and winter times i can stay to 01:00 gametime minimum. That should give me atleast 2 extra hours which shoud be enough to finnish raids.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:02 pm